- 50g/2oz Butter
- 120ml/4fl.oz. Tomato Ketchup
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tbsp Grated Onion
- 1 tbsp Tarragon Vinegar
- ˝ teasp Garlic salt
- 2 teasp Hot Pepper Sauce or Tabasco
- 60ml/2fl.oz. Brandy
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, onion, vinegar, garlic salt, and pepper sauce, mix well and simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Add the brandy and simmer for a further 5 minutes. Remove from heat and cool.
Serve with fish, shellfish and seafood.
Back to: Brazil Recipes