- 75g/3oz Streaky Bacon Rashers, chopped
- A few slices of Linguica Sausage
- 1 Small Onion, chopped
- 1 Banana, sliced (optional)
- 225g/8oz Manioc Meal (cassava flour)
- Salt and Pepper
1. Place the bacon and sausage in a large frying pan and fry over a low heat until crispy.
2. Add the onion and continue to fry until they are golden brown.
3. Add the banana if using and fry for a further minute.
4. Then add the manioc flour and fry, stirring, until it resembles bread crumbs.
5. Season with salt and pepper and serve hot as an accompaniment to meat, poultry or fish.
Back to: Brazil Recipes