3 Ripe Avocados
2 tbsp Milk
1/2 teasp Vanilla Extract
50g/2oz White Sugar
2 Egg Whites
1. Halve the avocados, remove the stone, peel and chop the flesh.
2. Place the avocado flesh, milk and vanilla extract in a food processor or blender and purée until very smooth.
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff, adding the sugar a little at a time.
4. Fold the egg mixture into the avocado mixture and blend well.
5. Transfer to a rigid freezer-proof container and freeze until the mixture begins to form crystals but is still slushy.
6. Remove from the freezer and beat until smooth. Return it to the freezer and freeze for 2-3 hours.
Back to: Brazil Recipes