- 2 Garlic Cloves, crushed
- 4 large Potatoes, peeled and diced
- 960ml/32fl.oz. Chicken Stock
- 50g/2oz Fresh Coriander
- 1 teasp Hot Pepper Sauce (check ingredients)
- Juice of 1 large Lemon
1. Place the chicken stock in a large saucepan together with the potatoes, bring to the boil then cook over a high heat for 15 minutes or until tender.
2. Remove potatoes from the stock with a slotted spoon and transfer to a food processor or blender, reserving the stock.
3. Wash and dry coriander and remove the leaves from stems. Add the coriander leaves and garlic to the potatoes and puree until quite smooth.
4. Transfer vegetable puree to the pan containing the reserved stock, mix well and heat to serving temperature.
5. Add the lemon juice and pepper sauce and stir well before serving hot.
Back to: Brazil Recipes