- 200g/7oz Cornflour
- 1/4 teasp Salt
- 225g/8oz Granulated Sugar
- 1 large Egg
- 1/4 teasp Vanilla Extract( check ingredients)
- 175g/6oz Butter
1. Place the cornflour, salt and sugar in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
2. Add the egg and vanilla and blend thoroughly then add the butter and mix well.
3. Set aside for 15 minutes to rest.
4. Preheat the oven to 190C, 375F, Gas Mark 5 and line 2 or 3 baking sheets with parchment paper.
5. Form the dough into 2.5cm/1-inch balls and place on the lined baking sheets, spreading well apart. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
Back to: Brazil Recipes