- 4 Salmon Fillets
- The grated zest and juice of 1/2 Orange
- The grated zest and juice of 1 Lemon
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp Brown sugar
- 1 tbsp Chilli powder
- 2 Garlic Cloves, crushed
- 2 tbsp Melted Butter
1. Place the salmon in a shallow dish .
2. In a small bowl, combine the juices salt and pepper. Pour over the salmon, turn to coat well, cover with clingfilm and set aside for 20 minutes, turning the fillets once.
2. Preheat the oven to 200C, 400F, Gas Mark 6 and line a shallow baking tin with greased aluminium foil.
3. In another small bowl or dish, mix together the orange and lemon zest, brown sugar, chili powder and crushed garlic.
4. Rub the marinated salmon with the sugar mixture, place in the lined tin and drizzle with the melted butter. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the fish is cooked through. Serve immediately.
Back to: Brazil Recipes